In response to readers' comments, today we've introduced two gadgets:
- You can now search the blog using the search function on the right-hand side of the page.
- We have tagged all posts, and you can search by clicking on the labels, also on the right-hand side of the page.
Remember there are various ways to keep in touch with the blog. I'll mention two in particular:
- Subscribe by email by typing your email address in the box on the right-hand side of the page and pressing "Submit".
- Set up an RSS feed (how you do this can depend on your browser).
- We are also on the SAIS Admissions Facebook page.
We hope a new group of readers -- prospective candidates -- start to tune into the blog in coming weeks. Already we've noticed that we are receiving more hits from individuals who may not know much about SAIS. We'll be glad to throw a spotlight on SAIS Bologna in coming months as these readers decide whether it's the right graduate program for them.
In the meantime, you know we love maps, so here is one showing the 10 countries which have generated the greatest number of pageviews. If you click on the placemarks, you can see the name of the country and its ranking.
View Readership rankings in a larger map