If so, this blog is for you. We try to give tips on applying and an idea of what SAIS Bologna is about. We welcome comments and feedback. We understand a decision about graduate school is a big one, and we would like to help.
|Bologna under the snow|
If you'd like to stay in touch with this blog, why not click the "Follow" button on the upper right-hand side of the home page and register? That way you will be alerted when it is updated.
In coming days we will post:
- Tips on letters of recommendation
- A gallery of photographs of Bologna taken by current students
- A rundown on student social life
- Examples of student publications at the Bologna Center
- A note from the head of the Student Government Association
- An explanation of our Career Services office and alumni network
- A description of the economics and language programs at SAIS Bologna
- A note from the director of the Center for Constitutional Studies and Democratic Development
- Tips on standardized tests, CVs and financial aid
What do you think we should write about? Let us know. You can either comment directly on the blog, or write an email to me (email@example.com) or to my colleague in Bologna Admissions, Amina Abdiuahab (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This blog is for you, and we'll tailor it to your needs.